Vemar Hurricane Helmet
V-Helmets’ interpretation of the racing helmet. The Hurricane features a tight fit, comfortably and evenly sustained around the head. The ultralight shell takes advantage of Maxx-3C technology, while its shape has been developed in the wind tunnel to ensure the lowest aerodynamic resistance, minimizing turbulence and buffeting. A curved rear bottom shape gives maximum freedom of movement when wearing dorsal protectors. A limitless vertical and peripheral vision in any riding position is assured by an extra-large viewport. PinLock® MaxVision® lenses are included in the box, while the visor can be left few millimeters open or be locked in the closed position. The chin air-intake, with an inner directable airflow, prevents moisture when directed on the visor, and the V-Klima System (VKS) exhausts hot air from the inside of the helmet. This is the perfect helmet for track and performance riding.Features:
- 2 outside shells in ultra-light tri composite blend (Carbon + Kevlar + Fiberglass) - MAXX-3C
- Developed in a wind tunnel to ensure the lowest aerodynamic resistance
- Rear shape designed to allow easy neck movements while wearing racing leather suits
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell with spoiler.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to keep the rider comfortable.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Ultra-wide viewport
- Visor with double locking system
- Vemar Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Scratch-resistant visor.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU)
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.