MT Revenge Binomy Gloss Helmet (White, Green & Red)
They say revenge is sweet. The MT Revenge Binomy surely is one, with its sinful looks to vouch for along with dual safety certification and 5-star SHARP rating.
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved.
- 5 Star SHARP rated - One of the world’s best safety standards.
- Max Vision Visor.
- Multiple Shell Sizes - for the right customized fit.
- Weighs 1400 (+/-50) grams, hence easier for long distance riding.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow for comfort.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Reflective detail on the rear of neck roll.
- Robust chin strap with D-Ring fasteners - safest way to fasten a helmet. Also available with Micrometric fasteners - quick and safe to lock/unlock.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Injected polycarbonate shell (racing shell configuration) - molded for improved protection.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- ACU Gold standard - Awarded by the Autocycle Union, a governing body for motorcycle racing.
* Note: This helmet is not PinLock compatible.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.
Tight for first two week.now almost ok.Have wind noise if the visor is open .No other issue till now.overall excellent riding experience .highly recommended.
I sold my MT mugello helmet to buy a good and a premium feel helmet and I was looking for a all rounded like it should b sleek,sporty,comfortable and good ventilation system too and I saw this model named MT revenge it was having all my demands and the best thing was it had the Italian flag coated as a design I loved it totally and it totally suits my 2018 duke 390 I'm really happy with it and I have changed the visor to iridium now it looks hot as Kim kardashian
A 5 Star Sharp rated helmet. Great fit and finish. Though I went for a size larger as per the helmet's shape and my anatomy. Can hear very slight whistling at 150+ speeds but nothing that I didn't notice in other high end brands like Bell Qualifier and AGV. Overall, completely satisfied.
I bought this helmet from a shop close to my place and it is supplied by Spartan. The fit and padding is good, wind noise kicks in at low speeds even at 60kms but the helmet is stable and the noise doesn't get to your ears to irritate you. The biggest CON is that the helmet doesn't have antifog visor. After spending about 7k on a sharp 5 star helmet, the visor fogs up so badly and you can't use at all even when the vents are all open. Extremely disappointed and unusable when it rains. Had to switch back to my old helmet.
Verdict- I have ordered for an antifog pinlock visor and hopefully it is fixed so I can start using the helmet. I'd recommend the same to the people who are buying this helmet if you really want to use it everyday.
Safe riding. Cheers!