MT Mugello Grid Gloss Helmet (White & Orange)
Entry-level pricing with an extraordinary appeal. Not to mention superior-fit, effective ventilation and a visor with 100% Max Vision. A dual certified Full Face helmet can’t get any better than this. Behold the Grid Helmet!
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. Provides a panoramic view with refined clarity against any weather.
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it is one of the lightest helmets in India.
- Multiple vents with channeled airflow to enhance rider comfort and focus.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Robust chin strap with D-Ring fasteners - safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.
It's a really great helmet and especially for people who are looking for DOT & ECE rated helmets at a budget. When you compare to the isi certified helmets (Vega, Stuffs) in the market, it's definitely the worth the extra amount.
The pros and cons are as follows:
1. Comfortable padding
2. Air vents prevent fogging of the visor
3. Double D chin strap for safety
4. Design and looks are awesome
5. DOT and ECE certification
6. Packaging was excellent and it protected the helmet during transit. (One of my biggest concern was the damage during transit)
7. Detachable visor
1. No sharp certification
2. The cheek pads are removable but not the rest of the padding, it remains attached at the front opening after removing the connecters at the back.