ASPIDA Pegasus Short Cuff Leather Gloves
Named after the winged horse, The Pegasus has been a long-standing favourite with all riders. Best-in-class carbon fibre knuckle protection with an all-leather yet vented design gives the rider utmost comfort and protection.
- Armored all leather short cuff riding glove
- Pre-curved motorcycle-riding specific design
- Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protection & Sliders for fingers
- Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Velcro® strap for secure and firm fastening and fit
- Laser-dotted leather patch on palm for better grip
- Vented design for use in hot climates
* Not designed for use in rain.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.
The product is as shown on site and very much comfortable while riding
Great gloves for a great price. Bought an L size gloves, they have a pretty good fit and are very comfortable. But, am not sure how are they gonna perform during the summers.