ASPIDA Prime Series Nemesis 2 L 2 Mesh Jacket (Orange)
Not just a stylish piece of brilliance; the Nemesis jacket was the first jacket in the industry equipped with Level-2 armor offering quality protection. The new version ups the ante with even more features. Long distance rides with comfort and safety is no longer a question now.
Chest Armour: (Click the Image to buy)
- AeroMID® mesh fabric designed for maximum ventilation and abrasion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic 600D & Dynatec™ fabric chassis. Rugged yet comfortable for the user.
- The independent rain-proof destination jacket is made with a comfortable water proof polyester material. Made with elasticated cuffs and its own comfort liner, it is designed to be used as a separate wind-cheater/rain block. The destination jacket also has its own water-resistant silicone zippers. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Equipped with an industry first and unique polar fleece thermal vest - the gold standard in warm wear. Also designed to be worn separately if required. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- C.E. Certified EN 1621-1-2012 Level 2 (T+ T- rated, Type B) elbows and shoulders. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- C.E. Certified EN 1621-2-2014 Level 2 Full Coverage Back protector. The largest sized back armor in the industry offers the maximum coverage for maximum protection. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Armors can be removed for efficient washing and drying of the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective stripes to help improve rider visibility.
- Secure-Fit™ adjustment system at elbows and waist for a seamless fit.
- One internal waterproof pocket for mobile/iPod/wallet with waterproof zipper. Keeps gadgets dry. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- One internal microfibre lined pocket for safe storage of sunglasses. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Two external mesh pockets for additional storage..
- Internal key-clip to secure keys. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- External clip for securing gloves.
- Connecting zipper to attach riding pants.
Me and my friend bought this jacket from Spartan Pro Gear showroom at Kochi, while on a 1500 Kms ride and used it for the whole trip. It took time to select a Jacket as I had Aspida Helios and Odysseus in my list, but I couldn't get XL size for the same and ended up at Nemesis. The showroom executives were so friendly and helped me select one for me. Jacket is really comfortable and we feel safe in it. Black and orange looks attractive. Has armors at elbows, shoulders and spine. Even while riding in hot sun at noon we didn't feel much of the hotness as the mesh in front part did its job well. You wont sweat. Rain liner and thermal wear looks somewhat Ok kind on first impression since I didn't get a chance to use it. Only thing we have to take care is, while wearing it there is a chance of tearing of the internal mesh clothing by the wristwatch. So each time we put on and remove jacket we have to remove the watch first. There is no Cons. yet other than this. Over all a good buy for this cost.
Very good jacket. But need some improvement in thermal lining.
The comfort is good . But the length of the jacket doesn't fullfills my need. I hope in later times please make it in concern.
Overall it is great jacket with level2 sastrac armour.
Price is comparitively same.
gud product,excellent fit
Aspida nemesis 2 jacket i am using since 3 month and it performed very well in hot condition and cold condition superb product spend money on this is worth it thums up