ASPIDA Prime Series Nemesis 2 L 2 Mesh Jacket (Orange)
Not just a stylish piece of brilliance; the Nemesis jacket was the first jacket in the industry equipped with Level-2 armor offering quality protection. The new version ups the ante with even more features. Long distance rides with comfort and safety is no longer a question now.
Chest Armour: (Click the Image to buy)
- AeroMID® mesh fabric designed for maximum ventilation and abrasion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic 600D & Dynatec™ fabric chassis. Rugged yet comfortable for the user.
- The independent rain-proof destination jacket is made with a comfortable water proof polyester material. Made with elasticated cuffs and its own comfort liner, it is designed to be used as a separate wind-cheater/rain block. The destination jacket also has its own water-resistant silicone zippers. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Equipped with an industry first and unique polar fleece thermal vest - the gold standard in warm wear. Also designed to be worn separately if required. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- C.E. Certified EN 1621-1-2012 Level 2 (T+ T- rated, Type B) elbows and shoulders. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- C.E. Certified EN 1621-2-2014 Level 2 Full Coverage Back protector. The largest sized back armor in the industry offers the maximum coverage for maximum protection. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Armors can be removed for efficient washing and drying of the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective stripes to help improve rider visibility.
- Secure-Fit™ adjustment system at elbows and waist for a seamless fit.
- One internal waterproof pocket for mobile/iPod/wallet with waterproof zipper. Keeps gadgets dry. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- One internal microfibre lined pocket for safe storage of sunglasses. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Two external mesh pockets for additional storage..
- Internal key-clip to secure keys. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- External clip for securing gloves.
- Connecting zipper to attach riding pants.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.
Very good jacket. But need some improvement in thermal lining.
gud product,excellent fit
Aspida nemesis 2 jacket i am using since 3 month and it performed very well in hot condition and cold condition superb product spend money on this is worth it thums up
its a very good jacket, you feel very well protected in it and the fit and finish is just great. The problem is only with the thermal layer, am from bangalore and i feel the november chill even with the thermal layer.
Spartan as always have been great in delivering quality products. This is another one of them. But it needs some improvements on the thermal lining as the lining does not provide much support against cold weather. Other than that, loved it!