ASPIDA Ares Full Gauntlet Leather Gloves (Black & Grey)
The power of the God of War, customized for the warriors on road. The Ares is a full gauntlet glove made of Premium Brazilian leather with carbon fiber knuckle protection.
- All leather armored full gauntlet riding glove
- Pre-curved motorcycle-riding specific design
- Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protection & Sliders for fingers
- Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Three-way straps for secure and firm fastening and fit
- Clip to attach the gloves to jacket
* Not designed for use in the rain.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.
I wrote this whole review by wearing this gloves :)
I've been using this Gloves for the past 10 months and my opinion on this Gloves is as follows
1) It looks great. Feels like an expensive one.
2) Leather Quality is Good
3) Wearning/Removing the gloves doesn't take too much time. It is easy and comfortable.
4) Most of the parts of the gloves have 2 layers of leather and few carbon fiber plastics too:)
1) One stitch done on the right side gloves gives a little bit of annoying feel on the palm. But i think it is specific to the one i bought.
2) Little finger part could have got 2 layers of leather similar to all other fingers.
Overall my experience with the Gloves is Good:) People who don't want to spend much but want to get Full Gauntlet Leather Gloves can go for this eyes closed