ASPIDA Aphrodite Women's Jacket
Named after the goddess, this jacket is proof that the lady biker can combine feminine grace with serious protection. Will surely earn oodles of compliments for the respect it commands.
- AeroMID® mesh and Cordura® fabric construction enhance durability and comfort.
- C.E. rated EN 1621-1 armor for elbows and shoulders. "Turtle-type" moulded armor to perfectly fit the lady biker.
- Soft and versatile Dual Density armor for the back. Upgradeable to Level 2 armor.
- All armors removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- Removable rain liner inside.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material for better rider visibility in the dark.
- A securefit™ adjustment system for elbows and waist for a perfect fit.
- Bold styling crafted with graceful flair and a chic fit make for a fabulous womanly definition. [Aspida Exclusive]
- Internal waterproof pocket for mobile, IPod, wallet with waterproof zipper. [Aspida Exclusive]
- Internal micro-fibre lined pocket for sunglasses. [Aspida Exclusive]
- Audio- Ready™ silicone port for earphone.
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.
The jacket is really good. The fitting is perfect except the arms. Also the neck is little wide when compared to other jackets. But overall it is worth buying.